Thursday, December 10, 2015

Traveling thru Spain

In September 2013, my boyfriend and I traveled to Spain.  Spain and been on my bucket list for a while.  Between watching several episodes of Anthony in Barcelona and San Sebastian, reading about The Ferran brothers, thinking about all the cured meat, I just had to go.  The planning I did for this trip was geared towards these activities, in this order; what restaurant will I eat at, what wine I will drink, and what I will see/visit in between meals.  I will document my Spanish experiences in 4 different blogs:
·                 Spain - Barcelona
·                 Spanish Road Trip – Barcelona to San Sebastian
·                 Spanish Detour – Biarritz, France
·                 Spain – San Sebastian

So if you are interested in learning more about how to eat your way through Spain, with you stops in between, then you want to keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment